The School Managing Committee is headed by Mr. J. Subbiah the Chairman.
- Mr. S.Jay Murugan the Principal and Mrs. J.Anitha the Manager.
- The Principal is supported by the Vice - Principal, Mr.M.Senthil Kumar and two branch Principals Mrs. M.Balamani & Ms.R.Pushpalakshmi as well as a team of experienced and qualified staff.
- The School has 129 highly qualified, experienced teachers for imparting education and guidance to the children and helps build up their self - confidence, prepare them for their future careers as well as inculcate in them the basic values which are important for self development and good citizenship. In addition the school functions smoothly with the help of the contractual staff, office staff and the support staff.
- Visiting hours for meeting the Correspondent (by prior appointment) are: 10.30 am to 11.30 am (Except Thursday) at Vaikkalpattarai Campus
- Visiting hours for meeting the Principal is 09.30 am to 11.30 am
- Parents and guardians are allowed to visit the Class teachers only at the time of Meeting. For queries parents can contact our office during working hours
System of Education, Curriculam and Medium of Instruction
The School is to be affiliated to Matriculation Board of School Education; Chennai The system of education is based on Samacheer Curriculum. The medium of instruction and communication in the premises is English. Proper care is taken in the teaching of English at different levels. However there is emphasis on achieving a better standard in Tamil and Hindi as well.
- Students/parents/guardians will be bound by the rules and regulations in all respects which may be modified from time to time and all matters of dispute are subjected to the final decision of the Principal/Managing Director
- Students should be decent, courteous and polite at all times whether they are in the class or in the school premises
- Students should be orderly and disciplined at the time of assembling for prayer and also at other functions
- Students should respect the beauty and cleanliness of the school and take utmost care to promote the same
- â€œWe inspire children to raise questionsâ€. So we have Tutorial classes as doubt clearance period every day
- Literary Activities are one of the ways of Total Development. We have lots of literary activities, e.g. Dramatics, Debating, Elocution, Essay Writing, Story writing, Quiz, Extempore speech, Calligraphy, Public speaking etc.
- Taking part in group discussion is compulsory for each and every student from Std.1st. onwards
- Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respects and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gentle manner. They should show respect and politeness to their companions too
- Students are responsible for their belongings and the school cannot be held responsible for their jewellery, books, money etc lost by them while every effort is made by the school management to reduce the loss of such articles. Scribbling books, desks and walls is strictly prohibited and liable to fines
- Running or playing in the school compound and shouting inside the classes are not allowed
- Students are prohibited to go out of school premises during school hours and lunch hour without the permission of the Principal
- All students should converse only in English inside the school premises, to develop their fluency in the English language
- Any damage done to school property should be replaced by the pupil concerned
- Disobedience and misbehavior towards staff members or repeated breaking of school rules or behavior objectionable to the good tone of the school, even outside the school premises will deserve severe punishment or even dismissal if warnings are ignored. There is no provision for â€œReassessment or Promotion on trialâ€
- NO TRANSFER CERTIFICATE OR LEAVING CERTIFICATE will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, with a written application from parent or guardian
- Fees are to be paid in advance before the 10th of every term
- The attendance of the student must be 85% for appearing in the final examination
Note: Private Tuition is not permitted and never provided by our teachers.